domingo, 5 de octubre de 2014

Nueva Generación

Hi! How you doing? I really want to write here more often, but... 

Well, I want to promote my band  share with all of you the most important thing for me, the band where I play the guitar, "Nueva Generación" (New Generation in English). The band was formed in January 2014 and we start to play concerts in April. Last spring and summer was totally awesome, and we used to play 2 or 3 weekends at month (I'll write many of the experiences in the next weeks) and we play in Murcia, Almeria, Alicante, San Vicente, etc. 

24 May - Cure Antidisco Bar - Alicante

We have 4 songs recorded and we expect to edit a vinyl EP before the new year. We are selling some merchandaising (only 1€) to cost our part of the edition, and if you want to help us I really appreciate that.

We have more songs but there aren't recorded yet and new songs that we really want to finished to include in our shows.

If you want know more about us you can visit our site on facebook. I hope you like it!!

26 July - VII Almeria Punk HXC Playa Festival 







1 comentario:

  1. Hey!! Thank you for sharing! I hope one day your band and you appear here... http://www.nme.com/

    ResponderEliminar